Between 19 October and 5 November, WONDER Creativity Festival takes you on a free trail through the centre of Kortrijk along numerous creative exhibitions, installations and events. Once again, expect tons of inspiration, colourful insights and innovative ideas at more than 25 locations!
This year, WONDER will be wider and more varied than ever. What to expect, among other things:
– collectives of designers presenting new work in a unique setting
– galleries bringing together (inter)national artists
– street art by companies and illustrators
– Belgian design students showing what they have to offer
– shops that open up space for creatives
– companies that start collaborations with promising students
You will discover all this and much more at more than 25 locations in the centre of Kortrijk this year, with the Budafabriek as main venue. You can visit WONDER for free between Thursday 19 October and Sunday 5 November. This is possible every day, except Monday.
Opening hours: during school weeks from 9am to 6pm and at weekends and autumn holidays from 10am to 6pm. An extensive event programme is also provided.
More information: www.wonderkortrijk.be